Assessing Environmental Impacts
Assessing Environmental Impacts is a a one-day workshop for those involved in planning business activities.
The Aims: At the end of the workshop delegates will be able to ensure that the likely effects of business activities on the environment are understood and taken into account through the understanding of:
• Legal responsibilities
• Financial, social and health benefits
• Environmental aspects of your business activities
• Environmental impact of your businesses aspects
• Assessing and prioritizing your environmental impacts
• Identifying actions to reduce your impact
Assessment fo the Course: There is no assessment test; all delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Course Length: One day
Location: The Bradley Group Training Centre, Sittingbourne, Kent
In-House Presentation: Please ask for a tailored quotation.
Environmental - Assessing Environmental Impacts Course Dates
|Please call us for dates and pricing.|