The Power of Risk Management - a seminar for business leaders
Introduction: Find out how good risk management can add value to your business. What's in it for you? Gain the knowledge and skills to enable you to direct this area of your business effectively and efficiently. An excellent alternative to IOSH Directing Safely and IOSH Safety for Senior Executives.
What does the workshop cover:
- Leading from the top - how you can influence work on the ground
- What happens when it goes wrong - a quick fire question and answer session
- Directors duties followed by a run-down of the legal and financial aspects of loss outcomes
- Planning for success - integrating the plan seamlessly into existing business systems
- Case studies - the good, the bad and the ugly
- Continual improvement - what you need to know to understand your organisation's performance and how to use the information to drive improvements.
Course assessment: There is no end of course assessment. Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Location: Canterbury Cathedral Lodge, Canterbury, Kent and The Bradley Group Training Centre, Sittingbourne, Kent.
In-House Presentation: Please ask for a tailored quotation.
Directors, Senior Executives and Business Owners - The Power of Risk Management - a seminar for business leaders Course Dates
|Please call us for dates and pricing.|