Occupational health is all about focusing attention on the health and well being of the people in your business, especially in terms of biological, chemical, physical, ergonomic and psychosocial stressors.
Occupational health can be affected by a number of factors within the business environment - from obvious health and safety issues like dangerous chemicals to more subtle psychological and social issues like office politics or bullying.
Managing occupational health and staff wellbeing can make your business more efficient and save you money - your staff will be more productive and your sickness absence will be lowered.
Depending on the needs of your organisation we can either train your team to manage health and wellbeing; or we can partner with you to tackle major issues or to audit and support the work being done.
Our range of occupational health services includes:
- Full audit of current systems
- Health surveillance/screening
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) assessments
- Hand-arm vibration (HAV) assessments
- Identification of occupational health risks
- Risk analysis and control
- Stress management training
- Stress audits and reviews
- Consultation on areas to improve and best ways to do so
- Expert health and safety training for your team
- Noise surveys
- Air monitoring
Our solutions are always designed to be practical, and you’ll find they turn out cost-effective as well. We’ve consistently found that having comfortable, confident and happy staff leads to improved productivity, morale and attendance!
Our team of occupational health experts are ideally placed to support your organisation. We guarantee absolute confidentiality at all times in this important area of workplace health and safety. Contact us today to learn more about our occupational health service or to arrange an initial meeting to discuss.