Introduction to Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM)
Introduction: This one-day course is suitable for those who require an operational understanding of CDM.
- Introduction to Health and Safety Legislation and benefits of a safe project.
- Introduction of the duty holders including;
- Duties of the Client
- Duties of the Principal designer
- Duties of Designers
- Duties of Principal Contractor
- Duties of Contractors
- Gaining an understanding of the contents and format of required documentation under CDM including,
- Pre-construction information
- Notification (Form 10)
- Health and safety file
- Construction phase plan
- The practical application of CDM including,
- Minimal welfare facilities on site
- Application of the principles of prevention at designer and contractor level
- Pre-construction and construction activities.
Course Assessment: The course will use practical examples and workshops to clarify what the CDM Regulations will mean in practice.
All delegates will receive a copy of the Health and Safety Executives guidance document for CDM Leaflet 153 as well as a certificate of attendance. In-house courses can be assessed if required and certificates of achievement issued to successful delegates.
We strongly recommend that students who do not have English as their first language have an ESOL level III certificate.
Course Length: One day
Location: The Bradley Group Training Centre, Kent Science Park, Sittingbourne, Kent
In-House Presentations: Please ask for a tailored quotation
Construction - Introduction to Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM) Course Dates
|17/10/18||The Bradley Group Training Centre, Sittingbourne, Kent||1 day course||£125.00||Book|