Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessor Training - Sittingbourne, Kent
Audience: Managers, supervisors and employees required with responsibility for carrying our display screen equipment risk assessments.
Aims: Risk assessment with regard to the use of display screens is a requirement of the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992. This course concentrates on the risk assessment of display screens, the user and associated equipment.
Objectives: On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- outline the requirements of the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992
- know the common injuries and conditions caused by prolonged display screen use
- conduct a risk assessment of display screen use and the associated workstation
- identify high risk situations
- propose a control strategy for reducing risks.
- current legal requirements
- injuries caused by display screen use
- areas for consideration in an assessment
- types of control measures
- practical assessment exercise. The practical assessment exercises will be made in the workplace or training room, where circumstances allow.
Assessment of Course: There is no assessment of the course. All delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
Course Length: One Day
In-House Presentations: Please ask for a tailored quotation
Short courses - Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessor Training - Sittingbourne, Kent Course Dates
|Please call us for dates and pricing.|