Emergency First Aid at Work course Kent
This one day course was introduced by the Health and Safety Executive in October 2009 to replace the former “Appointed Person” course. From 1st October 2013 the HSE ceased to directly approve the provision of first aid training for the workplace. This qualification satisfies the HSE guidelines for the requirements of a one day Emergency First Aid at Work Course. No previous first aid experience is required to attend this course.
On successful completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- understand their role in record keeping – recording accidents, RIDDOR, First Aid Kits, safe disposal of clinical waste and awareness of current regulations
- manage an emergency and act safely, promptly and effectively
- provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries
- monitor vital signs – breathing, level of consciousness, temperature and colour
- administer practical first aid to casualties in a wide range of emergencies
- unconscious casualty treatment
- administering cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- dealing with serious bleeding and shock
- serious spinal Injury
- dealing with choking casualties
- burns and scalds
Delegates are continuously assessed throughout the day. On completion they will receive an Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate and Wallet card which is valid for three years.
Multi-booking discounts available upon request.
First Aid - Emergency First Aid at Work course Kent Course Dates
|04/03/19||The Bradley Group||4th March 2019||Book|