Fire Warden/Fire Marshall Kent
A half day Fire Warden course is for those who have been appointed by their employer as fire wardens or marshalls.
Fire Warden Course content:
- English Law applicable to fire safety
- The basic principles of fire and explosion
- Fire protection methods (structural, means of escape, fire detection & alarms, fire fighting equipment, access & facilities for Fire Service)
- Causes and prevention of fire (security against arson, electricity & gas supplies, hot works, waste, plant & equipment, materials storage, smoking)
- Emergency procedures – safety of people
Fire Warden Course assessment:
The assessment can consist of a written examination paper and a practical assessment exercise if required.
We strongly recommend that students who do not have English as their first language have an ESOL level III certificate.
Short courses - Fire Warden/Fire Marshall Kent Course Dates
|05/09/19||The Bradley Group Training Centre, Sittingbourne, Kent||Half Day Course||£65.00||Book|