Fire Warden/Fire Marshall - Sittingbourne,Kent
A half day course for those who have been appointed by their employer as fire wardens or marshalls.
- English Law applicable to fire safety
- The basic principles of fire and explosion
- Fire protection methods (structural, means of escape, fire detection & alarms, fire fighting equipment, access & facilities for Fire Service)
- Causes and prevention of fire (security against arson, electricity & gas supplies, hot works, waste, plant & equipment, materials storage, smoking)
- Emergency procedures – safety of people
The assessment can consist of a written examination paper and a practical assessment exercise if required.
We strongly recommend that students who do not have English as their first language have an ESOL level III certificate.
Short courses - Fire Warden/Fire Marshall - Sittingbourne,Kent Course Dates
||The Bradley Group Training Centre, Sittingbourne, Kent
What our clients say about us
View More Testimonials >
"The Bradley Group have run two NEBOSH courses for us which have been very successful as the tutors are highly knowledgeable and able to present detailed and extensive information...
Kate Morris, South East Electricity Substation Alliance
"I would like to thank you for getting me to the high standard, which enabled me to do so well...."
"Can I please thank you all for an excellent course in pleasant surroundings with a warm welcome. Special thanks to Alex and Julia who got the subject matter over with a profession...
Peter Kruszynski, our student of CCNSG Safety Passport course..
"The Bradley Group have been the retained Health and Safety consultants for Albion Office Interiors Ltd since 2006 with Jan and her team continuing to provide outstanding support t...
Martyn Golesworthy, Managing Director Albion Office Interiors Ltd, October 2015
If you know which course you are looking for then please check for available dates and further information here.
Please select a date from above to view which courses are available.