Site Safety Plus Health and Safety Awareness - Sittingbourne, Kent
Introduction: This Site Safety Plus Health and Safety Awareness course is for those who work or are about to enter the construction and civil engineering industry and need to obtain a CSCS card. It will help delegates understand the potential hazards that they face at work on site. It provides a practical summary of health and safety, welfare and environmental issues identifying individual responsibilities for looking after themselves and others.
The course aims to ensure that individual responsibilities are understood:
- why they are carrying out their identified duties, and
- what is expected of them, and
- to ensure that they contribute to the safety of the workplace
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- understand the need to prevent accidents
- have an understanding of health and safety law
- identify how their role fits into the control and management of the site
- understand the need for risk assessments and method statements
- appreciate the need to perform safely and to stop and ask for advice if not sure
- feel obliged to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident.
Course Assessment: The course is assessed by a multiple choice test and delegate participation during the course.
We strongly recommend that students who do not have English as their first language have an ESOL level III certificate.
Course Length: One day
Location: The Bradley Group Training Centre, Kent Science Park, Sittingbourne, Kent
In-House Presentations: Please ask for a tailored quotation.
Follow on course: CITB Site Safety Plus - Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
CITB - Site Safety Plus Health and Safety Awareness - Sittingbourne, Kent Course Dates
|14/09/18||The Bradley Group Training Centre, Sittingbourne, Kent||1 day course||£120.00||Book|
|26/10/18||The Bradley Group Training Centre, Sittingbourne, Kent||1 day course||£120.00||Book|
|18/12/18||The Bradley Group Training Centre, Sittingbourne, Kent||1 day course||£120.00||Book|