LANTRA - Highways England Common Induction Course Kent
LANTRA - Highways England Common Induction Course
This one day course is recognised as best practice for those visiting or working on the Highways England Strategic Road Network (SRN). This LANTRA Highways England Common Induction course ensures that all individuals working in the highways and construction sectors are inducted to a common standard.
The LANTRA course will provide participants with knowledge of the principle hazards and risks, legislation and best practice for working safely on Highways England's SRN.
This course aims to:
- Standardise a common health and safety site induction across all areas of the Highways England road network
- Provide an introduction to the Highways England Passport scheme
- Provide knowledge on best practices, enabling a safer working environment
- Help learners understand principle hazards and risks
- Help learners understand the impact of serious injury and health issues
- Help learners understand the principles of 'just culture'and taking responsibility for their actions
There is a short multiple choice assessment at the end of the LANTRA Highways England Common Induction course to check knowledge and understanding of the learning outcomes. On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a certificate of training and assessment, which is valid for 3 years.
Location: The Bradley Group Training Centre, Kent Science Park, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 8PX.
We can deliver this course at your premises. Please contact us for a quotation.
Multi-booking discounts available upon request.
LANTRA - LANTRA - Highways England Common Induction Course Kent Course Dates
|Please call us for dates and pricing.|