NEBOSH Construction Certificate, Kent
Introduction: The NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety course is delivered from our offices in Sittingbourne and is aimed at construction site managers at all levels and those involved in advising on construction site safety.
Objectives: By the end of the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety course participants will be able to:
- Identify construction hazards and suggest appropriate means of reducing the risk they represent.
- Understand and apply health and safety legislation, in particular the legislation applying to construction work.
- Make an inspection of a construction site and write a report to management on the findings, which is both persuasive and practical
NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety Course Structure: The course is divided into three distinct units and students have the option of spreading their study over a five year period.
- NGC1 management of safety and health in construction work
- NCC1 control of hazards in construction work
- NCC2 practical exam
- legal requirements relating to health and safety in the workplace
- assessing and reducing risks
- aspects of safety management and human behaviour
- monitoring safety in the workplace
- managing health and safety in construction
- common workplace hazards and methods of control in construction
- health hazards in construction
- construction safety
Assessment of the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety Course: Two written examination papers NGC1 and NCC1; each paper is of two hours' duration. The practical test NCC2 involves an inspection of a construction site and the preparation of a report on the inspection. A certificate is awarded for each successfully completed unit. NCC2 (practical test) must be taken with either NGC1 or NCC1 written paper.
Added benefits of studying with The Bradley Group: As part of our premium service to our NEBOSH Certificate delegates, we offer you free competency support for three months after your exams when you train with us. We also offer a free consultancy site visit to identify any shortcomings in your health and safety management systems. Please note, both of these services are completely optional and can be accessed by calling our office.
NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety Course Length: The course consists of 16 lecture days, plus exam days. You can view the full breakdown of attendance dates here.
Location: The Bradley Group Training Centre, Kent Science Park, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 8PX.
What is included in the price? Lunch, refreshments, study books, exam fees and FREE PARKING.
Alternative Course: NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
Follow on course: NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health.
In-House Presentation: We can deliver the full course or NGC1 and NCC1 as separate units. NGC1 is an alternative higher level to IOSH Managing Safely. Please ask for more information and a tailored quotation.
NEBOSH - NEBOSH Construction Certificate, Kent Course Dates
|17/09/19||The Bradley Group Training Centre, Sittingbourne, Kent||Day Release - Units NGC1, NCC1, NCC2 Price includes exam fees, lunch and refreshments||£1,730.00||Book|
|04/11/19||The Bradley Group Training Centre, Sittingbourne, Kent||Block Release - Units NGC1, NCC1, NCC2 Price includes exam fees, lunch and refreshments||£1,730.00||Book|