NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation
NEBOSH and Great Britain’s Health and Safety Regulator, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), have jointly developed a new one day qualification that shows how non-complex incidents can be investigated effectively. By learning lessons and making improvements, organisations can avoid similar incidents occurring in the future.
The NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation Course covers the ‘how’ and ‘why’ of minor incident investigation, to help ensure such incidents don’t happen again, and don’t develop into major incidents.
Who is it for?
The NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation Course is:
- Perfect for Employers, supervisors, SHE champions and safety representatives
- Accessible to different roles and levels of organisational responsibility
- Designed to appeal to as broad an audience as possible in terms of both job role and industry
Key features include:
- Developed by experts from NEBOSH, employers and the Health and Safety Executive
- A practical one day course that covers the ‘how’ as well as the ‘why’
- Helps organisations end the cycle of incident-and-repeat
- Ensures incident investigations are carried out effectively focusing on learning not blame
- Encourages a more proactive approach, safer working methods and more effective control measures.
- Includes an end-of-course assessment. Learners analyse a filmed case study, critique interview technique and make recommendations to avoid a recurrence
After completion of this NEBOSH qualification, you can progress on to other courses, such as the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health or the NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification.
NEBOSH - NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation Course Dates
|18/03/20||The Bradley Group Training Centre, 1062 Cornforth Drive, Kent Science Park, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 8PX||One day||£190.00||Book|
|22/06/20||The Bradley Group Training Centre, 1062 Cornforth Drive, Kent Science Park, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 8PX||One day||£190.00||Book|