NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
Introduction: The NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety course is delivered from our offices in Sittingbourne and is aimed at construction site managers at all levels and those involved in advising on construction site safety.
Objectives: By the end of the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety course participants will be able to:
- Identify construction hazards and suggest appropriate means of reducing the risk they represent.
- Understand and apply health and safety legislation, in particular the legislation applying to construction work.
- Make an inspection of a construction site and write a report to management on the findings, which is both persuasive and practical
NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety Course Structure: The course is divided into three distinct units and students have the option of spreading their study over a five year period.
- NGC1 management of safety and health in construction work
- NCC1 control of hazards in construction work
- NCC2 practical exam
- legal requirements relating to health and safety in the workplace
- assessing and reducing risks
- aspects of safety management and human behaviour
- monitoring safety in the workplace
- managing health and safety in construction
- common workplace hazards and methods of control in construction
- health hazards in construction
- construction safety
Assessment of the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety Course: Two written examination papers NGC1 and NCC1; each paper is of two hours' duration. The practical test NCC2 involves an inspection of a construction site and the preparation of a report on the inspection. A certificate is awarded for each successfully completed unit. NCC2 (practical test) must be taken with either NGC1 or NCC1 written paper.
NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety Course Length: The course consists of 16 lecture days, plus exam days. You can view the full breakdown of attendance dates here.
Location: The Bradley Group Training Centre, Kent Science Park, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 8PX.
Follow on course: NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health.
In-House Presentation: We can deliver the full course or NGC1 and NCC1 as separate units. NGC1 is an alternative higher level to IOSH Managing Safely. Please ask for more information and a tailored quotation.
Construction - NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety Course Dates
|05/11/18||The Bradley Group Training Centre, Sittingbourne, Kent||Block Release - Units NGC1, NCC1, NCC2 Price includes exam fees, text book, lunch and refreshments||£1,730.00||Book|