Representatives of Employee Safety - Sittingbourne, Kent
Audience: Suitable for newly-appointed and existing union and non union representatives who have not received any training.
Aims: To give representatives an insight into their function and the key skills, which will enable them to assist in the safety management process.
Objectives: On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- identify the general requirements of health and safety which apply to the workplace
- understand the role of the representative and the function of a Health and Safety Committee
- know the elements required in carrying out a risk assessment
- know what is required in investigating an accident
- carry out workplace inspections.
Course Structure: The course contains four basic sessions (one day) which can be extended to eight (two days) if required. The main topics covered are:
- basic legal requirements and the employer's duty to consult with employee representatives
- safety committees
- common workplace hazards and controls
- workplace inspections
- accident prevention and investigation.
Assessment of Course: There is no assessment of the course. All delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
Course Length: One Day (can be extended to two on request)
In-House Presentations: Please ask for a tailored quotation
Short courses - Representatives of Employee Safety - Sittingbourne, Kent Course Dates
|Please call us for dates and pricing.|