Risk Assessment - Sittingbourne, Kent
Audience: This course is for managers, supervisors and employees with a responsibility for carrying out risk assessments in the workplace. Please note this course is only currently available as an In House course.
Aims: Legislation requires every employer to conduct risk assessments in their workplaces and on their activities. This course explains why risk assessments are carried out and how assessments in the workplace should be approached.
Objectives: On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- outline the legislative requirements relating to risk assessments
- understand the meaning of risk
- identify what aspects should be included in a risk assessment
- carry out a risk assessment in their workplace
- propose a control strategy for the reduction of risk.
- current legal requirements
- hazard identification
- assessment of risks identified
- practical assessment exercise - this is done in the workplace, unless circumstances do not allow it.
Assessment of Course: There is no assessment of the course. All delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
Course Length: One Day
In-House Presentations: Please ask for a tailored quotation
Short courses - Risk Assessment - Sittingbourne, Kent Course Dates
|Please call us for dates and pricing.|