Managing Health and Safety in the Waste Industry - Sittingbourne, Kent
Our four-day course is for those who manage health and safety as part of their responsibilities for implementing their organisation’s health and safety policy.
The course has 6 modules based on the HSE guidance contained in Waste 21 and Waste 23. Topics include:
- Health and safety management
- Hazards common to the Waste Management Industry
- Assessing and controlling risk
- Accident causation and investigation
- Health and safety legislation and responsibilities
- Monitoring, review and audit
Course assessment: There will be an end of course assessment and delegates will receive a certificate attendance.
Location: The Bradley Group Training Centre, Kent Science Park, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 8PX
In-House Presentation: Please ask for a tailored quotation.
Environmental - Managing Health and Safety in the Waste Industry - Sittingbourne, Kent Course Dates
|Please call us for dates and pricing.|