Training for Trainers: Delivering Effective Adult Learning
This two-day course will enable participants to plan, design and deliver effective learning events and presentations with reference to adult learning theory and teaching practice.
At the end of the training learners will be able to:
- Discuss what qualities make a trainer effective
- Explain how adults learn
- Recognise the factors that motivate adults to learn
- Explain the importance of planning the learning experience
- Determine appropriate learning outcomes for students
- Design and prepare appropriate teaching and presentation methods and materials to enable learning outcomes to be met
- Organise teaching delivery into logical steps
- Discuss various methods of evaluating training delivery and the effectiveness of teaching methods and materials
There is no formal assessment; however there will be an opportunity to practise skills and present with evidenced feedback given.
IMPORTANT: delegates attending this course must have a good conversational understanding of verbal and written English language.
Course Length: Two Days
Location: The Bradley Group Training Centre, Kent Science Park, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 8PX
In-House Presentations and subject focused teaching: Please ask for a tailored quotation